Monday, August 25, 2008

No food today

I decided not to cook today. Shawna and I went out to Mongolian Grill for dinner. I think I might try to make the salmon dish I was planning in a previous post and post the recipe/process. We'll have to see if I'm up to it and I have time.

I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do for culinary school. I'm compiling a list of the schools in this area that offer cooking courses and what I know about them. I plan to research them a bit and the information will grow over time. Perhaps, some of you folks can help out. I'm going to Clark College to get the basic courses out of the way since paying a big name 6 times as much to "learn" things I already know seems wasteful.

I've been trying to post in my tea blog everyday. So far I'm almost doing it, but I don't see anybody visiting it and that discourages me. I haven't pulled out my better teas yet. Maybe it will pick up.

No comments: