Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry for seemingly abandoning you good folks.

Lately, I've been in a giant funk and it has been extremely hard to dig my way out. FOr those interested in an update about my cooking school woes, I'm not going to be able to attend classes this quarter because I lack the funds and they don't like to give financial aid to people who own houses even if they inherit it and owe their sister a bunch of money to even out the estate. I am trying to get some money to go though. I've been applying for a lot of jobs and haven't gotten anything. I'm not giving up though. I also found this site that collects money for you and refunds all donations if your goal isn't reached. It is a clever idea. If you are interested in helping out the link is here for my school collection and here since I'm having trouble getting money together for house taxes. Any help is appreciated.

No comments: